INTEGRATED Programs in Arts and Commerce :
1. B.COM/BBA. LL.B: BCom/BBA LLB is a professional law program which is of five years duration.
It is an integrated course wherein aspirants are taught both commerce and law subjects for BCom LLB and Management and Law Subjects for BBA-LLB.
This program comprises 10 semesters and candidates need to clear all the papers in eight years which is the maximum duration to complete this law course.
As part of an integrated LLB course, aspirants are taught various topics by means of classroom teaching, case studies, and moot courts.
Difference between BBA LLB course and BCom LLB course :
Both BBA LLB and BCom LLB are considered to be of parallel disciplines i.e. Commerce and Management and, the only difference is in the subjects included in the syllabus.
While BBA LLB has management subjects like organizational business, managerial economics, business, and managerial communication, fundamentals of business organization, etc. whereas, BCom LLB has subjects like accounting, economics, taxation, etc.
BCom/BBA LLB Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants meet the eligibility criteria for the BCom LLB course if they have completed their
10+2 from a recognized board.
Apart from this, most law colleges/ institutes also state that candidates are eligible to apply for a BCom/BBA LLB course if they secure a minimum of 45% to 50% marks at their 10+2 level.
SC/ ST category candidates meet the eligibility criteria if they secure the minimum marks percentage of 40%- 45%.
There are no age limit criteria that candidates need to fulfill in order to apply for BCom LLB course admissions.
BCom/BBA LLB Entrance Exams
Most popular law colleges/ universities in India conduct an entrance exam in order to shortlist aspirants for admission in the BCom LLB course offered by them.
Some popular subjects/ topics from which questions are asked in the integrated LLB entrance exams are Numerical Ability, General Knowledge, English, Logical Reasoning and Legal Aptitude.
Candidates can go through some popular law entrance exams for BCom LLB course admissions below:
2. B.COM. MBA: Management education can help you build a decent career in the corporate sector.
Administration and managerial roles – an MBA can help you get these types of jobs.
B.Com. MBA integrated course is an ideal choice for management education aspirants. This integrated course will help you pick up both commerce and management skills.
The course duration is generally four-five years. When it comes to this program, multiple specializations (HR, marketing, finance, event management, etc) are also available.
3. B.COM. M.COM : M.Com. stands for Master of Commerce. It is a PG level commerce education course. M.Com. is a very popular choice among B.Com. graduates. This course is five years long. It will help you bag both Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree in continuation.
4. B.COM. CIMA: CIMA stands for Chartered Institute of Management Accountants. It is a professional body of Management Accountants. If you want to become a Management Accountant then this course will be of help to you.
This course combines B.Com. Degree and CIMA training. The course is generally four years long.
After completing the entire academic program, you will end up with two qualifications – B.Com. Degree and CIMA certification.
5. B.COM. ACCA: ACCA stands for the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants). It is a global body for professional accountants. if you want to become a professional accountant then this course will be of help to you.
B.Com. ACCA course can be completed for up to three-four years. On completing the entire program, you will obtain B.Com. Degree and ACCA certification.
6. B.COM. CMA: CMA stands for Certified Management Accountant. This certification is offered by the Institute of Certified Management Accountants (ICMA).
If you want to become a Certified Management Accountant then this course will be of help to you. This program can be completed in three to four years.
On course completion, you will obtain B.Com. Degree and CMA certification.
BA LLB: BA LLB (Bachelor of Arts + Bachelor of Laws) is an integrated Law course offered at the undergraduate level.
Aspirants need to clear Class 12th in any discipline with the minimum required percentage in order to be eligible for the course.
The duration of the BA LLB program in Indian universities and colleges is typically five years.
Given below is some useful information for aspirants looking to take up a BA LLB course in Law:
BA LLB Entrance Exams: CLAT, AILET, LSAT India